Dv case person not appearing

Hi ,

I ahve filed the DV case. The husband is in US. the court ordered him to appear in person. But he is not coming. Instead he is sending  his lawyer..he is still in US.. I came to know through freiends that he will be sending his lawyer and the lawyer will appeal for dismissing the DV.

What are my options?

My court date is tomorrow.

Can we requst the court to order for his in person presence again?

please advice..

Thanks

Freedom

When you are not even staying togather what is the essence of filing a Dv case how are you going to prove the false allegations :-) . Your husband can seek exemption from court appearance through his lawyer and only when required by the court he would be called for .

you dont have any options but only one option that is to prove the allegations .

NA

How did you know allegations are false, Stanley? :-D

NA

Freedom

Jhansi Ki Ranee .

The author of this post rather than contesting her case is bound with vengnence to make her husband stand for the trial in court :-)  . Now how can domestic violence take place when wife is in india and husband is in USA . 

Total likes : 1 times

exec

rightly said by stanley, when domestic relationship itself is non existent, then where is the question of domestic voilence?

job

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

what makes you think that the case is genuine ?

assume that domestic violence occurred when her husband is in india and she filed a case against that harassment and in mean while her husband left to US and court is sending notices 

here wife has kept some allegations and husband has to prove that he is innocent 

make your lawyer to press for his personal appearance again and again 

Freedom

@ Mahesh . 

1. Law is not based upon my or your assumptions but with evidence . 

2. The Onus is on the petitioner / complaint   to prove the allegations along with evidence against the respondent . 

3. The respondent can seek exemption from court appearance in a DV case .

4. And may we have your attention as to how domestic violence can be proved inside four walls of the bedroom where nobody is present and in the absence of any medical report:-) .

You are very fast and very accurate to answer after 9 days of replying
and this itself proves your reply is correct or wrong Mr Stanley

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu