Diving the property share

Hello Sir/Madam,


I am the younger son of my family and i have 2 elder brothers and a elder sister. My father passed away few years. Now including my mother, we become the share holders of the property. The property is a land with few houses built in. I am planning to divide the property equally with all the share holders. But my brothers are not willing to divide the property for few personal reasons. 


What is the legal way to get my share from the property and register on my name. 


Please advise.


Best Regards,
Saravanan. V


request ur brother to relieve u off by paying ur share in the property, or if he is not willing, go for a partition suit, the rest court will take care.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu