LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hans Chauhan   06 May 2019

Cheating

4 years ago My brother took a loan of Rs. 2 lac from a person in cash. He made him signed on a 2 blank paper with 1 rupee revenue stamp & 3 signed cheque of mine , my mother & my brother for security.

My brother took mine & my mother cheque by saying lie that he needed this in his office for esi compliance. Me & my mother was not aware about this.

In jan, 2019 we sold one property in my home town & money received in my mother account,& I got sms that 4.5 lac rupees debited from my mother account.

Then my brother explain me this thing that he gave our signed blank cheque to that person, Also he told us that he already gave the 2 lac with interest to him in cash but he always black mail him extort him for more money or if he will not give more money he will let us know.

I asked him why he didn’t tell us, he said he was so afraid.

Now that person is not picking up our calls & gave threat that if I do something against him , he will create lot of problem for us.

I discussed this with lot of people , everybody says that very slim chances to win the case or you need to create a story to corner him.

I don’t understand what to do.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 May 2019

drop Complete facts at Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register