cheated by a trading company sub-broker

Dear Legal Experts,

Myself Bagathsingh, I have been advised to open a trading account with Maitra commodies by a person called Vikram who is the sub-broker in that company. He told me to invest 50k and he said he will guide me to get good profit. So I have done the same. After few days I don't see any profit based on his advisory calls. And he requested me to pay 50% profit sharing. I also did it. Few days I made profit and I paid to him 50% sharing amount. However after a long time, I started loosing money. Again I have invested few money and he started to accessing my account and doing trading. I had asked him, he said I will handle your account and gain lost money. I said ok, but again made loss. And I have changed my password of my trading account, but again he started accessing account and lost nearly 100000/- rupees.

I made a complaint to the trading broker company (Maitra Commodies), however they are not responding properly. I have clearly said due lack of securities from them my credential been stolen by sub-broker and made me to get loss. 

I want to take this case legally. 

Please advise me if I do legal proceedings willl I get success.

Thank you in advance.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

File a police complaint under cheating cases



It is better to understand and go through the terms and conditions of bussiness.If you find after reading the TC of the bussiness that you are chaeted by the person you can file cheating complaint.

Retired employee.

In addition to all those suggestions received, file complaint/grievance in on line pgrms of SEBI.


The facts posted, in my understanding, do not suggest the necessary elements for commencing a civil or criminal action. Profit and loss routine incidents of any trade and commerce.


Dear All, Thank you so much for all your replies. But I'm in dialomo as I received various replies. I'm totally confused. I cannot just leave this matter as I flutched gold loan and invested in trading. Let me file a complaint in SEBI and proceed further. My final question is, if I take legal action, will I get success or not. Because I don't have money to spend for legal action as in lost more. Thank you again

what is opinion about forex trading ? in india forex trading is illegal but many people are working in forex trading. many sub brokers are giving assurance for high returns. which type of action may take rbi against trader and subbrokers ?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x