ancestral property dispute

This is regarding the family property issue. My Grandfather had bought one land property in my grandmother's name. They have 3 sons(among which only one is alive now). My grandfather is no more whereas my grandmother(age 85 years) has recently started staying with my uncle's family. Recently, by hook or by crook, my uncle's family has persuaded her (my grandmother) to sell her entire land property and change the ownership of few portions of land to my aunt's name.
Now, It feels like we are cheated as there is no ancestral property given to us. Is there any way we can ask legally to revoke the sell/ to demand our share of land.


File suit for partition in civil court if they come to compromise if they don't come proceed the case.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x