Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

5 PIL Need Brave Lawyers

Page no : 2

girishankar (manager)     22 February 2010

Dear  Alok Ji

How Convince the Court Case Merit or Cu***ncy Merit......... PIl means  "PAAGAL's  INSISTING LITIGATION "

1 Like

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 February 2010

mr ya-ta,

could you bear so much amount by alone? subject matter not cleared.

you may prepare by yourself. under art 32 of theCOI, you have to apply. it will be writ petition. therefore, you may use the writ petition format . i have the format but not right now. you will get this from internet, supreme court web site.

my suggestion - do not file PIL at HC. i have bad experience. also suggest start your run against mobile operator and police. i hope it will be popular.

ek la chalo re....

1 Like

mr harish prabhu,

before your posting adv alok motan already offered her. money is bar here, not advocate. however he is great and brave.

your language seems that mr ya_ta and adv motan do not know, what is PIL?

therefore i am interested to know from you - WHAT Is PIL?

1 Like

Please read offered him instead of her.

1 Like

mr giri, PIL means "PAAGLA  INSTIGATED THE LITIGATION". In reality also when a person really sacrificed all maaterialistic advantages, for a particular  demand,  we can say him a mad.

1 Like

harish prabhu (advocate)     23 February 2010

as far as i know arup, its public interest litigation, that is filed when a group or community( i mean a bunch of people not caste) are affected,  and i guess these people have more interpretations to PIL,,,,,,,,,

harish prabhu (advocate)     23 February 2010

and brother , i have a opinion that A 32 of COI , is invoked only when fundamental rights are violated, and one must have in mind that, even fundamental rights can be curtailed,

1 Like

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     24 February 2010

uncle harish,

if the photo of your avatar is yours, then you call me as uncle. i am 56.

happy to note that, pil means public interest litigation.

your comments on the postings dtd 23rd are partially . wrong. even for an individual's interest pil may brought. in a pil, it is also observed that one can not bring pil for his own interest. pil can be brought under art 226 at HC; and under art 32 at SCI. Lucas standi is not a bar for PIL. not only fundamental rights of one's (not self) other things also can be raised, a community matter also raised like service of mobile operators; police, bank etc.

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     25 February 2010

Hi Friends

girishankar ji very good definations.

Arup ji thanks for all information & i shocked that ur mobile no is like mine mobile no  :P

Now On PILs

I cant Bare All Amount alone :( 

But I can Do all wothout lawyers need step/procedures info this will reduce cost.

No One Replied about Filing PIL in Hindi Is Allowed or not.

I m Interested to start From Mobile Companies.

They Activate VAS in Midnight & say that you (the customer is agreed to enable services) Also They only give short code to enable serivces but dont give shot code to disable them.

This Way Mobile companies make profit by stealing money from customer mobile phone & i never met a single person that say this i activate it myself .they all activated by company & they dont know how to cancel them.

Thanks

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     25 February 2010

i see. please start from mobile company.

what is your mobile no ? mine from airtel.

i am trying to send you proforma of writ. reading the proforma you will understand by yourself how to fill up it.

whatever the problem you face put it here i or anyother lci friends must help you. where mobile company is concerned you may start at HC also. Though english is the official language of HC & SC, but there is nothing said about the Hindi. you prepare it by hindi, if they refused then translate it in english. i shall help you so far it is possible.

girishankar (manager)     25 February 2010

All The Best ..Mr.Ya_Ta.....Thanks Mr.A.K.G. Ji....

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 February 2010

Brave of what? Heart, mind, money, muscle? 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 March 2010

Why suddenly silence?

girishankar (manager)     02 March 2010

Anil Ji its not sudden silence its MOUNING for PIL.....

mahendrakumar (marketing)     20 March 2010

It seems that in the discussion of "PIL" an important subject,i.e bringing down the cost of psychiatyric medicine has been sidelined.

No wonder,in a country.where people have no time to settle the issues of "sane'. who is bothered about "insane"?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register