LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanmoy (.....)     06 July 2012

498a (io report)

I had love cum arrange marriage on July, 2010. After marriage she used to beat me and

abuse my parents over phone. I stayed in Bangalore after marriage. My parents were staying

in Kolkata. I did not tell anyone because two family reputation. But some of friends were

aware of it. Then we decided to go abroad and make her happy. I got transfer from

Bangalore to Munich and we both applied VISA together. And I got visa within 3days since i

already had business visa.  But she did not get, it was on process. Then they filed false

498a, 307 and other cases against me and my family. Her uncle is President of Bar council

of same court. They filed the case in same court and my father was arrested by

their gang and spent 4nights in Jail. Then her uncle was not allowing any lawyer to fight

my case. So we did not had any option instead they called me for settlement. Although i

did not want to do, but i had to do amicable settlement because of circumstance. Then we

applied for AB and AB bail was pending to 30th September. And my inlwas said that you go.

We will give Bail and etc. Then I came to abroad on 15th September and hold her VISA. But

she was not aware of it. Then on 30th September, they took U-turn and told that they will

not give bail until unless their daughter goes abroad.

Then we did not go to court and bail petition was pending on 30th Dec. But did not do any

bad behaviour with my Wife and his family. But they were threating that they will arrest

me and etc.

Opposite party was manipulating court. And they are big political leader. But

IO did not do.

On 30th Dec, they gave a Bail to all by saying that it is settled and etc. Then i did not

give VISA to her and told, I cannot stay with you because i don’t trust you and your. I loved her and

managed everyone to marry her, but in result my father went to Jail.

family.

On 30th April, they applied for Bail cancellation by saying another story that I came to

Germany and Girl are still staying in their house and etc.  Hearing is on-going. Court

asked accused to be present for hearing. We applied in high court against it. And hearing

is started.

But in the mean time, IO has given a report to court that case has been amicably settled

so it can be closed. My main intention not to stay with her and fight against legal terrorism. So far, I have not filed divorce and don’t want until she apply. I am 29yrs old and she is 28.

Now my doubt

1.            Does IO’s report will help for my case or not?

2.            Let’s assume that now case will be closed, but then, will they again file cases and

arrest us?

3.            Since it is not settled why did IO give report now? My guess is that there is not much

progress in my case except harassment.  And they are not able to do anything against me,

so it may be a tactic to close the case and file again. In that case, they arrest my

parents; file LOC and warrant and impounding of passport etc.

N.B. – Just keep in mind that they are very powerful. I heard that they had even gone to

law minister of west Bengal for mutual and help. But nothing happened. Girls want to stay

with me but I don’t want. Because she used to beat me like anything. And finally gave a

best gift of 498a, 307 etc. So I want to prove innocent. Even, before filling the case, i

shopped 70,000/- for her to come to abroad. So i did not do anything wrong. But her mother

took all gold and etc from us before filling the case. So I cannot mercy them at all. Case

has been filed against my SIL, sister although we stayed at Bangalore and they were in

Kolkata. And these news came to local news paper... so we went through and going

tremendous mental pressure.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Don't worry about their power .....find a genuine lawyer anf fight for right !! 

(Guest)

what is your status overseas  ? Do not worry about impoundiing of passport or LOC or RCN !! Law is not her papa's property ....Whats ur mail ? u can PM me on annie98332@rediffmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register