LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

inam   24 March 2016

498 a misuse

dear all,

my wife had filed a case agianst me and my father and mother at CJM court, 323,341,379,498a,354b,504.

 i was married 6 yrs back and i have one kid 5yrs, i work in delhi and my parent town is in bihar, from the first day she dont want to live in bihar and wanted separate life from my parents, she wanted either to live with me in delhi or her parents home, although i had asked her that atleast she should be with my family for six month and then i will take her with me to delhi but invain. she went her parents and never wanted to come to my home. i called upon (islamic court) for rukhsati, and they agreed to live how ever i want , again same problem started and now she is her parents home for last three years, and now she had filed these case, that i and my parents had beated her on 31jan2016, and asked for 5 lac rupees.

this totaly wrong as she is not staying with me from last three years , in the last 3 yrs we sent maany people for meditation but all invain. everyone in my village knows that she is not living with us for 3 yrs. so how could i had beaten and threaten her on 31jan2016.

pls provide me with proper consultation, and also now i dont want her in my life. she has harassed me and my family a lot.

thx n bregards to all  


 2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     24 March 2016

This is a very common query now a days. As she has already filed a case against you, then defend yourself strongly and keep the evidences before the court smartly. File a divorce petition through a good lawyer.


Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Web:   Call: 020-65248888


Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     24 March 2016

If the chargeheet is not filed , then file counter complaint to police illustrated that she mentioned false facts regarding 31 Jan 2016 beating and demanding 5 Lac Rupees incident and  with reference to section -341,379, 354B, 504, 498A , apart from this if no cruelty was  done  at FIR place then Police shall tranfer the case at cruelty place at and also Court having no jurisdiction to take the cognizance .


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads