10 & 12th certificate maharashtra board name change process

Dear Sir,

I want to change my Relative name in 10th & 12th Certificates, there are mistakes in 10th & 12th Certificate. Her name is Aishasultana Sultan Alibeen Syed. and the same name is reflecting on Birth Certificate.

Name Reflecting on different Documents as follows. 

10th Certificate - Syed Aisha Sultana Bint Sultan

(Father name need to change to 'Sultan Alibeen')

12th Cerfificate - Syed Aisha Sultan Bint Sultan
('a' word is missing in name & father name need to change to 'Sultan Alibeen')

Birth Certificate -Aishasultana Sultan Alibeen Yafai

Leaving Certificate- Syed Aisha Sultana Bint Sultan
Correct Name - Aishasultana Sultan Alibeen Yafai
What procedure do i need to follow, Kindly explain me step by step process so that i can apply one by one.
Please i am desperately waiting for the reply. 
Thank You Very Much.


Retired employee.

Do not waste time / money  on petty matters.  Now Govt has considered the name and DOB appearing in qualification certificates alone, and the name appearing in DOB is not material or helpful in any manner.

You can get modification in DOB by filing such application to Registrar of Births with a notarised affidavit signed by two gazetted officers and  attested copies of qualification certifiate.   You have to pay a nominal fee for such modification / correction.  As this work is local, it takes maximum a week for modification.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x