LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     08 December 2011

--- stridhan - can wife ask stridhan from in-laws -------


Please answer 


1. Wife filed false DV case under sec 18,19,20,22.


2. Wife was demanding 30,000/- per month, but court give judgement for Rs 4,000/- per month as interiem maintenance. ( Husband is abroad and earning $4000/- and lawyer is represeting him in the court )


3. Husband appeal in session court to reduce interiem maintenance amount 


4. Wife again file affidavite in lower court(same court ) to increase maintenance as 30,000/- amount and asking Stridhan from in-laws ( all are fake .. wife never brought even a single rupee  , she want to presurise the husband and in-laws )


Court give the date for hearing of this affidavite.


My Question :

1. Can wife file afidavit in same /lower court to increase maintenance amount ?

Don't wife has to appeal in higher court ?


2 . Can wife ask for Stridhan from in-laws even if husband is staying seperate from parents ?


3. Why lower court accept wife affidavit and give hearing date for maintenance again after judgement of interiem maintenance and stridhan ?



 2 Replies

Self service (None)     25 December 2011

Yes, she can file for revision with changed circumstances.

She can ask from any one under blue sky, but she needs to proove her stridhan is with them. IN General In laws are not responsible to give any thing until she gives evidence to court.

Court follows process she has to provide reason for increasing amount and same for stridhan.

**Victim** (job)     26 December 2011

Brother she can file for revision anytime but stridhan was given by you to her let her prove tht those stuff belongs to her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register