LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev murthy desai's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1123

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil, property, family, criminal, constitutional

    My area of expertise
    All types of civil and criminal proceedings

    My experience in the area (years):
    4 years 6 months

    Organizations I belong to:
    Law Firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    BA LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • Indranil says : Maintainance
    Have my wife who is earning for past 7 years same company. 50k salary Myself experience 11 years and 80k. Son 4 years old, Wife left 2 years old after personal issues. she sent out an advociate letter stating that she doesnot want to stay due to x and y reasons. what is the possible amount of child maitainance also suggest me good advocate from Pune.

  • sameer says : purchase of property in village process
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to purchase a independant home with 2000 sq ft total area in village under Grampanchayat area of Solapur District. Electricity, water connection, grampanchayat tax, on only one persons name but she is third owner of this property, Please inform me what is process for purchase this property from legal and safe side owner and what documents need tobe check before deal. Sir/Madam please guide me in this matter from start to register on my name said plot. Talathi record, Gramsevak record which to be check and change after purchase. what is the better option to pay amount to owner. Please inform me legal procedre to purchase this property from this current owner. Hoping a helping hand at the earliest becuase i want to purchase within a week. so please help me in this regards. Thank you, Yours faithfully, Sameer Sayyad EMAIL:

  • deepa says : help please
    Sir My parents have been living over seas for more than 40 years.My fathers mothers(my grand mothers) property which is under my fathers name(he is the only child for his parents) is in India.My father arranged his auntys daughter to pay land tax on this property on behalf of us.Recently we visited India,and found out,my fathers cousin only paid the tax until 1993 under my grand mothers name and from 1994 onwards she paid land tax under her ownname and her 3 other siblings name.Now we are trying to pay tax under our name,the village office refused saying,another party has paid tax in past and they cannot accept tax from us.We requested for the documents under which they were allowed to pay land tax under RTI,and the village office replied there is no documents available at the office.But verbally the officer said my fathers cousins showed a letter in white paper saying it was send by my father saying he is givin them the land for free.My father have not been to India after 1990 since he is unable to travel due to medical reasons.As per land registry office,no changes have been made to the title and is still under my fathers name.I also have incumberance certificate of the property for past 45 years.There are no new buildings contstructed in the land.Is it possible to file a police complaint against the forged letter at local police station for forgery of documentation? Please advice how to deal with this case...What are our options.

  • RevathiGanesh says : Civil issue
    Hello Sir, A dealer has made purchase for nearly 2,50,000 and not submitted Form-C for the said purchase and hence the tax liability of my client Company has increased by 17,000 Rs. What to do for the recovery of this sum. Can money suit be filed against the purchaser?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query