LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Kumar Bhatia's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 82

+ View Full Profile

I am practicing lawyer since last 28 year at Agra (UP) specialized in Civil,Rent control.N.I.Act Consumer redressal and Family court cases ,I want to be connected with  those peoples who can share their advice and problems to my related field work.I shall take my best efforts to solve legal problems in this forum .

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answers in Civil,Consumer Forum,Rent,property,family courtr ,labour cases very well ad can solve the queries in related field

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):
    twent eight (28) years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Agra Bar Association

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

  • sanj maheswari says : civil matter
    sir, we purchased the property in yr 1979 and the seller got our sale registered through his power of attorney Holder. At present we lost the seller POA in year 2005 and we gave advertisement in the newspaper for its lost,getting benefit of it and death of his POA holder,he started trying to resale the property to some land mafias. To stop him ,we filed case against seller in civil court for getting status quo and title deed suit. In court they argued that,they never sold the property and they gave property to us for staying and through license by words to stay.,hindi word is 'mokhihk rahawasi license '. Please suggest me,that if there is any time limit or not to challenge a Registered Documents and can they claim like that?Is it seller argument is sustainable in court?

  • M. PIRAVI PERUMAL says : Consumer
    Respected Sir, We expect much more pinpoint replies from you. With your vast experience we all hope to get benefitted.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query