LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja K S Tanwar (SME)     29 May 2024

Impleadment of myself in existing case (cr. case)

Hi, need your support on below questions -

1) Can I implead myself in existing case of Cr. Case court as complainant.

2) Many buyers purchased land and post this promoter ran away. FIRs lodged by few buyers and now their 5 cases are going on as Cr. Case u/s 420 and 34 in court.

So, need to know, can is implead myself in these cases as I am also a victim by the same firm / director for the same project. If yes u/s which section.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2024

No,  you may have to file a separate case to get your grievances redressed. 

2. You also lodge a separate criminal complaint against him from your side. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 May 2024

Although grievance to pending complaint / FIR case may be common with complainant, yet it cannot permit some other complainant(s) to be included / joining as another complainant in the case.

Apply to concerned court and try your luck.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 June 2024

Yes, you can file a seperate case or lodge a FIR. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register