01) The advent of hi-tech revolution, globalization and liberalization of economy, the traditional women metamorphosed to a financially independent stable Drukers skilled worker on par with men is construed by male chauvinists as intolerable resistance against them. At the same time no doubt certain percent of the so called individualistic women liberty exploded against men, the women legal protection turned a lethal crazy weapon in the wrong unscrupulous hands.
02) Women sitting in corner during menstrual cycle aimed at health and hygiene traditionally is almost getting extinguished due to modern nucleus family system and advanced health care except for a few orthodoxers. The shedding of the endometrium mechanism causing disorders PMS/ PMT, PCOS, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea whether or not unhygiene if understood first medically, one can then only interpret properly.
03) On 11-01-2016, Monday, the Supreme Court questioned the age-old ban on entry of women of menstrual age group in Sabarimala temple, saying it was a public temple and everyone needed to have “the right to access”. At best, there can be religious restrictions and not a general restriction, the bench said.
04) Every tradition and custom or religion when analyzed had its own logical reasoning behind, which is superficially interpreted without taking its rationality of such custom leads to said erratic immature arguments.
05) At a time when Westerns are adopting Indian culture and even native German school children could chant Vedic mantras perfectly, it is quite paradoxical the Indian rich culture where born time immemorial is daunted.
06) The false attributes made by some respondents hereinabove to the legal system as "feminist, corrupted, biased legal system" and "Divide and Rule of British Age" and "Women-hater" are unwarranted, uncalled for and against Nations interests punishable criminal offences.
07) Internationally reputed Legal India is so democratic to strike the balance between judiciary and legislature in the interest of public within its frame. Such objectionable comments proved beyond doubt of perverse freedom of speech.
08) Reading in between the lines of law and interpreting with half-knowledge cannot answer the doubts on legal provisions, may be ones own individual cases of sporadic bitter experiences cannot be generalized.
09) The facts of Number of judgements decided against women, the great social reformers fought against women atrocities are males only not to be forgotten. One should work hard to develop skills, learn to become an outstanding expert before judging on the Legal system.
10) Without understanding the global scenario with open mind and exposure beyond their shell, commenting as such, drawing conclusions based on parochial view are quite pathetic need counselling.
11) By only staring at the theatrical fancied faces of a few women within own arena followed by some victimized husbands; thinking the entire women on earth are empowered; or totally ignoring or unaware of the real plight of remote rural women folk in India, ill-health and malnutrition in Africa, atrocities on women in Middle East; commenting as above construe living in fool’s paradise as observed by the last respondent.
12) While such challenges being addressed by United Nations, the critics above if divert their synergy towards social contribution would certainly keep themselves mentally healthy and succor to the mankind.