LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh Shah (Proprietor)     31 May 2013

Wife found to be in adultery

My wife filed DV Case and also Maintainence procedure U/S 125Cr PC in 2009

Written Statements were Submitted

In 2011 I came to Know that she is in adulterous relationship and also procured a CD with videos from my wifes present paramour. The videos have been certified by Private Forensic LAb in Mumbai and is admissible in Court.

My wife is one of the accused in the . 498A case instigated by the wife of my wifes present paramour.

The Interim Maintainence is granted.

What is the procedure to be followed so that I can bring these facts to the Courts attention and record? and to set aside / modify the order. Do I have to amend the reply Or Can I file Interim application with the facts and evidence?


 9 Replies


Congratulations on getting evidence of your wife's adultery.  Divorce gauranteed.

Please contact me on phone.

S P SRIVASTAVA (ADVOCATE)     01 June 2013

File application seeking amendment of w.s. and llace on record facts discovered thereafter application for setting aside order.for any clarification may call at 9811405665

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 June 2013

Please amend your reply and also seek for the cancellation iof the maintenece order.Apart from this you file a patition for divorce, on the ground of adultryand also file a complaint  before  the megistrate court, on the ground adultry.


Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 June 2013

Dharani good advice. 

Hitesh Shah (Proprietor)     02 June 2013

Thank you experts.  Your advice is :-

1. Amendment of WS

2. Application to cancel / set aside maintainence Order

3. File for divorce under the ground of adultery

4. File a case of adultery before the Magistrate 

My queries are:-

A wife is not considered to be abettor to Adultery. So can she be punished? How?

Any judgements where maintainence was cancelled due to adultery?

Any way by which evidence can be placed before the court before grant of amendment of WS?


Hitesh Shah (Proprietor)     03 June 2013

Thank you Mr. Helping hand. Can i get your no.?

Hitesh Shah (Proprietor)     03 June 2013

Thank you Mr. Helping hand. Can i get your no.?

Originally posted by : Hitesh Shah

Thank you Mr. Helping hand. Can i get your no.?

Yes, check PM

DV Fighter (Service)     04 June 2013

I want to know one thing.

Is adulter name is required while submitting the petition of divorce.

What to do if name is not known.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query