LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hb   12 May 2018

wife called and confessed how lawyers made her file complaint

wife called and told on record how the lawyers made her do stuff how she was trained to act and on asking why they have written in complaint they told her it's court stuff. how the IO took bribe etc. she did not have openion hers and did as family said. she filed 498a,377,406,506,120b . 377 and 506 went off now charges are framed against me and parents. I have her confession on record also her case is weak. They did what ever they could to deny my bail but failed now she acts Asif she didn't do anything and according to her talks it's seems she is interested in coming back to home after 2 yrs. can I use the confession on record of false case to quash or just useful at evidence stage. she is staying outside India and says to be returning next month talking to me every day past week for hrs telling me how much she misses me. she is also talking exactly as a very good wife should and very respectfully.

Learning

3 Replies

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     12 May 2018

Originally posted by : Hb
wife called and told on record how the lawyers made her do stuff how she was trained to act and on asking why they have written in complaint they told her it's court stuff. how the IO took bribe etc. she did not have openion hers and did as family said. she filed 498a,377,406,506,120b . 377 and 506 went off now charges are framed against me and parents. I have her confession on record also her case is weak. They did what ever they could to deny my bail but failed now she acts Asif she didn't do anything and according to her talks it's seems she is interested in coming back to home after 2 yrs. can I use the confession on record of false case to quash or just useful at evidence stage. she is staying outside India and says to be returning next month talking to me every day past week for hrs telling me how much she misses me. she is also talking exactly as a very good wife should and very respectfully.

I agree.  If any party, the boy or the girl goes to an advocate, in place of one they will file 5.  But advocate and the girls parents would not have kept gun on her head and made her sign the vakalath forms.  The advocate would not have made your wife sign on vakalath forms by strangling her neck.  This is the usual gimmick played by wife.  Many wife's have when it came to perjury cases have confessed in witness box that I did not know anything lawyer told me to sign and I signed.  That is the story wives tell when there are about to be sent to jail for filing false cases on husband and in-laws.  In india the problem is by the time husband comes out of false dowry case, the man will be tired roaming to court and simply want to settle in life and forgets filing perjury as that also takes same time to finish and again tension headaches of going to court, appointing advocates etc.

Hence you should decide whether you want wife back or not.  Same advocate who told her to sign, has told her to call you and tell all this as none of her games could succeed.

Now this is her last game.  It is dangerous to take back a wife who filed court cases, police cases on husband and in-laws.  When they will flip again you never know. Take her back at your own risk.

Her audio recording of calls where she confessed can be used in court, as I said these are final games played by wife who file dowry case etc on husband and could not prove anything.  After this there is fair chance of her and her parents to go to jail for 7 years.  As lying under oath is an offence.  Unable to prove a crime is direct offence unless you want to file perjury case on your wife.

Maybe she learnt her lesson, maybe she wants to come back and teach you all lessons.  You should know your wife better.

2 Like

Hb   12 May 2018

I know she did everything she could and is shying away from cross examination plus's my research also strong replies made by me in case also scare them plus they know the truth also . don't want her back just pity her . only thing I want to know if these recordings could be used now to build more pressure or case on them

b.goheel   24 May 2018

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : Hb

I agree.  If any party, the boy or the girl goes to an advocate, in place of one they will file 5.  But advocate and the girls parents would not have kept gun on her head and made her sign the vakalath forms.  The advocate would not have made your wife sign on vakalath forms by strangling her neck.  This is the usual gimmick played by wife.  Many wife's have when it came to perjury cases have confessed in witness box that I did not know anything lawyer told me to sign and I signed.  That is the story wives tell when there are about to be sent to jail for filing false cases on husband and in-laws.  In india the problem is by the time husband comes out of false dowry case, the man will be tired roaming to court and simply want to settle in life and forgets filing perjury as that also takes same time to finish and again tension headaches of going to court, appointing advocates etc.

Hence you should decide whether you want wife back or not.  Same advocate who told her to sign, has told her to call you and tell all this as none of her games could succeed.

Now this is her last game.  It is dangerous to take back a wife who filed court cases, police cases on husband and in-laws.  When they will flip again you never know. Take her back at your own risk.

Her audio recording of calls where she confessed can be used in court, as I said these are final games played by wife who file dowry case etc on husband and could not prove anything.  After this there is fair chance of her and her parents to go to jail for 7 years.  As lying under oath is an offence.  Unable to prove a crime is direct offence unless you want to file perjury case on your wife.

Maybe she learnt her lesson, maybe she wants to come back and teach you all lessons.  You should know your wife better.

well said.
may we have your contact address ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register