Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife asking for property

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2013

You have to understand that mere asking for safe residence is not a criminal act on the part of a woman who (rightly or wringly) feels unsafe with the relatives of husband.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 February 2013

No FIR can be filed on these grounds........moreover nothing much 2 do is left with boy in such a condition.

But ur wife has revealed her inner self very well.......GREED ALL AROUND. The greed for property may force anybody to do any crime. So read the writing on the wall & throw the idea of taking her back on any condition or otherwise too.

Prepare ur self for a long 498a battle ahead. Join SIFF n gud luk

Adil (abc)     23 February 2013

So broadline is There is nothing we can do as husbands [Full Stop].

Thank you every one

Suresh AV (NA)     26 February 2013

@Adil: #Stalker's aruguments are extremely pragmatic and correct.  Finally you also understood that husband can not do anything

You have following options (Just for sake of arugements; so you know how all victims are trapped in this infinite loop)

Op 1) Do whatever she says; beg her; bow down to all her demand; and then repent her for entire life; she will screw your life and most of others forgot to mention (will make your parents life miserable - if you love them) - Common it's common sense;  Even child can make out - she doesn't love you but your money !

Op 2) As Stalker rightly pointed out: Let her do more mistakes - Fight in Court ; show her real intentions etc (But I am extremely pessimistic on gender bias and draconian laws of India ; but you can still try )

Op 3) To get out from whole Infinite loop; Have mediator; try to convicer her emotionally, mentally etc and convince her on MCD (by direct or indirect way) and exit from dead end game.

Note: I may sound like Devils' advocate; But Pls understand marriage is considered to be dead; when your spouse file 498A with vicious intentions.

And our Indian lawmakers / MPs /  MLAs and all politicians are still proud of this gender biased law.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2013

asking fopr any financial assett by any party to marraige as a condieration for marriage (or continuation) ios violation of Dowery act and punishable.

But before venturing so be clear that you are innosent (not as per your onw perception).

1 Like

Adil (abc)     26 February 2013

So shall I go ahead and file a divorce now? (I have already filed a case asking her to come back.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register