Upgrad LLM

why men wants to make changes only in their favorable ways?

house wife

i saw in all the forum questions men are asking to go for a modernism only in their favour .( Like earning money,which was not done in the past according to our customes)

From the past we have a tradition that woman gets marry & goes to man's home.They botha have their own duties. Man earn money & take care of his family.& from woman side she has to do all the house hold things & take care of her family.

Now a days man wants a woman who earns money & all the house hold works.but they doesnt give a part in doing house hold works.they just show off by doing a little bit works.women ( wifes) are allowd to go alone  for a work but not for their enjoyment (like parties & roaming etc.).

We have a tradition that woman goes to man's home after marrige. this is also not changing . why man doesnt go at woman's home after marrige.

man wants his wife for earning for himself but when wife want to help her elder parents  financialy who doesnt have a boy than man refuse for that.Like the parents of the girl had made a crime by giving a birth to a daughter.but he doesnt know in future this can be with him also.

man wants her wife to take care of his parents but he never take care of wife's parents.If wife is giving services to husbands old-age parents than why a husband can not give a financial help to wifes old age parents.Man still thinks like they have bought a property for him & his family to serve & to earn.he wants his wife to become a daughter of his family but can not be a son of girl's family.

so i think men just want equality & modernism  only in those customes & tradition  which are favourable to him. but not for the freedom & humen rights of women.

Not for all man there are so many exeptions  i have seen also.

Total likes : 1 times

i agree with you.

ADVOCATE

Intersting topic...,

ADVOCATE

Every victims are saying like this ..if you are unhappy with your life dont blame the socity ... this is our system & may be it continues in future ... If you are happy with your life than  you ca'nt thik  like these type of   descrimination s. so dont split each other .. For both victims lots of legal remedies are there ...  ( if my words are harsh I am sorry )

Sr. Executive HR.

Not always this is true. I myself is suffer in this regards. due to my mother-in-law the culprit i had lost my wife & daughter as my divorce happen. My mother-in-law want only earnings of my wife as their whole house was running on my wife earnings. after my marriage my mother-in-law had told me that my name will be not attached with my wife for next 15 years. so surprisingly i ask them why is it so. My mother-in-law told me that their big flat was purchased in the name of my wife and all the installment was paid from my wife monthly earnings. also my mother-in-law smartly get signed the papers from my wife that my wife has not rights in this flat and that too my wife don't know but unfortunately i got that papers in my house after my divorce. also all the insurance policy payments was done from my wife earnings. I had never said a single word to my wife in this regards only thing i asked my wife is that to help my mother in house hold work but whenever i ask her to do so she start quarreling with me by saying that she got tired after hard work & she was not able to do work. Now you both lady tell me what i have to do then also I keep on going with her by thinking that she will be ok with me & my family in future but nothing changed. the only change happens that her mother start interfering in my life more then require and the day come my mother-in-law had done my divorce with my wife. recently i got separated from my wife in last Aug-2011 divorce happen after 2 yrs. but again i & my wife started talking with each other. now my wife want to come back & I'm also ready but my wife ask for property, money & status before she come back. Now young lady tell me what I have to do...  I had tried everything to stop my divorce but due to this salary of my wife my mother-in-law had done all this mess in my life. Still I love my wife & daughter so much. thats why still today I'm doing all those things to bring her back in my life. One fine day my wife & daughter will come back to me I know & I trust my almighty great God Sai baba...

Sr. Executive HR.

hey where all young lady went????????

house wife

i already said there are so many exeptional men  in my points. I m not a victim of mentioned problems.

@ sam

My topic is also for equal responsabilities.( house hold works, earnings,spendings, customes, traditions, taking care of the both of the parents equaly.)

SSE

I WILL COOK FOR WIFE WITH THE CONDITION THAT, MAKE LAWS GENDER NEUTRAL OR THERE MUST NOT BE ANY LAWS IN MATRIMONIAL RELATION.

SSE

:)

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x