Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

geetha (na)     20 January 2015

Vikkiraya pathiram detials required

Dear Sir/s,

we are two sister in which i am the elder one. my grandfather( Mothers father) has got a land from somebody in which after his demise it has been transferred to my granny's name. for which me and my sisters are the legal heirs.my mother passed away in 2005 and my father passed away in 2014. so is we want to sell the property we have been approached by a broker who is asking for a power of attorney from us and he will sell the house to someone else. i am afraid that my sister has a hand in this. 

please advise us what are all the point to be noted in the first power of attorney agreement. i have no experience neither a clue about what is that document is about. everything is in tamil. so i any tamil lawyers who are there who can help me out with this please as it is very urgent. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 January 2015

The legal heir certificate is an important document for purchase/sale of property if the owner of the property is dead and settlement of property disputes within the family as well. 

A power of attorney is not an instrument of transfer in regard to any right, title or interest in an immovable property. The power of attorney is creation of an agency whereby the grantor authorizes the grantee to do certain acts specified therein, on behalf of grantor, which when executed will be binding on the grantor as if done by him. It is revocable or terminable at any time unless made irrevocable in a manner known to law.

Sivanthy (Lawyer)     22 January 2015

Hello,

I am a practicing lawyer from Chennai.  contact for legal assistance In pursuant to the above subject matter.

Email id - sivanthyadv@gmail.com

Mobile - 9894666363

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register