Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Victim for fake details- need help

hi,

my sister's husband had furnished fake details and has sent  a notice asking for divorce. 

Actually, he and her mother behaved well before marriage and after marriage we came to know their real face. They started talking bad and started abusing my sister. she tolerated evrythng for 3months. then one day she came to our home.

in the notice he had mentioned like, he and my sister were residing in some place(actually they both in his home only, along with his parents). many fake details he has given like my sister is medically unfit for marriage etc. we actually asked him to bring his parents to my home for discussing the problem, he dint turn up for that, all of the sudden he has given notice.. now we doesnt know what to do... all these new to our family.. please some one guide and help us...

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 July 2012

1. Seek assistance of elders in family and approach them personally to diffuse volatile situation amicably.

Failing which again;

. Seek assistance of pre-litigation mediation to diffuse volatile situation amicably.

Failing which approach here again then legal solution may be offered.

(Guest)

3 MONTHS OLD MARRIAGE ..... what's stopping your sister to move out of the relationship and resolve the dispute ?? .... or seeking paisa paisa ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register