Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sushil (Sr. Clerk)     11 November 2017

Use of in common land by third person without my consent.

Dear Members, I have common land in my village. S.No.9(3) & 8(40). Myself & 3 others are co-owners of the said land. One of the member whose land located at S.No.9(9) adjacent to the above land has build house in it and then sold to third party. Before 20 years We give some part of the both in common land to GramPanchayat to build a road which is started from main road and end to our Waadi or colony. The new house owner is being using our in common lands for parking his vehicle and also using the same lands for going and coming in his house. The lands surrounded by the new house owner (east/west/South side) are owned by other landlords. The member of in common land also owner of S.No.9(9) who is former house owner has given him permission to use in common land. I oppose the new house owner for using my in common lands. But the new house owner said me the the other members of in common lands has given him permission to use the same. Is it legal to give permission by other members to give in common land to new house owner for his use without my consent? Can I go to District Magistrate Court to file a suit? Can I get success if I do so? Pls. guide me...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register