LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Singh (Student)     06 March 2014

Urgent suggestion needed.

I took a loan of Rs 40000/- from a person. In return I gave a blank cheque(only signed)  to him as gurantee. After 2 months I returned the money and asked for the cheque. He said he has misplaced it. As the person was friend of my relative I believed him and didn't said anything.

Now after 1.5 years he has bounced that cheque with amount of Rs. 500000/-. And now issued me a notice that pay the money or else he'll register a case.

What should I do? As I don't owe him any money.

PLEASE HELP.

Learning

5 Replies

Rahul Singh (Student)     06 March 2014

And also he has TWO MORE CHEQUE of mine with him. So please tell me how to come out of this mess?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2014

Had you not received any receipt ? Is there any coversation message through phone and recorded the same ?

Natwar raj Purohit (manager)     23 March 2014

YOU CAN CONTACT TO ADVOCATE DEFENCE FIRMACTION@gmail.com  advocate shri shashi kumar G

Natwar raj Purohit (manager)     23 March 2014

YOU CAN CONTACT TO ADVOCATE DEFENCE FIRMACTION@gmail.com  advocate shri shashi kumar G

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     10 July 2014

Yes..he can misuse the cheques he ia having. U can talk to me at 9871158578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register