LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zaheer Basha   20 February 2018

Urgent advice needed.


If a dismissed central govt employee fails to pay dues then what can the organisation do against him.


 7 Replies

Adv Umesh Kumar Swarnwanshi   20 February 2018

how to bigamy filed

Gopal   20 February 2018

His assets worth to the respective dues may effect

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2018

What are these dues? Generically Speaking; The establishment can proceed to recover.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 February 2018

Organisation has to approach the court for recovery.

Zaheer Basha   21 February 2018

Respected Shirish pawar sir,

I am working in a central autonomous body which is 1200kms from my home town.From last 6 months i am suffering from nuerological problem.As my parents are old aged and unable to stay with me.Thats why i am on unauthorised absence. But the organisation not willing to transfer and they deposited one months salary. Then the due is only one month salary.pls tell me will they arrest me on these grounds.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

If you have been submitting leave application with Dr's medical certifiate then the leave might have been either approved or declined or there might be NO response.

But atleast if you have the copies and POD you may have some thing to revert............

The establishment may initiate disciplinary action with proper info to you...and you can reply.

Transfer is not matter of right.

You can appeal expalining your circumstances.

Th eestablishment can adjust the excess payout if any and/or proceed to recover...............

They may not aproach courts/state to arrest you without granting opportunity of natural justice and hearing to you. 


Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

You may discuss you matter in detail in person with seasoned employee's forum/union leaders, seasoned defense assistant, a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in  service matters and having successful track record and they can counsel and guide you and address your points and anxiety and help you, after examining your record,inputs and docs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register