LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Max Max   23 August 2018

upstair neighbour making noise and throwing stuff from window

i have A upstairs neighbour who tries to tease me and my family by making noise , making jump her children so we get irritated. she also throws stuffed before my kitchen and bedroom. she is A widow and i am afraid that she will put false charges on me if i go to police station. she is evil head and tries to makes us angry but as they live up u can't do anything. if we say something and tell her not to do she does the same next time. she also used to throw remains food water . so what i can do to put her behind the bars

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     25 August 2018

write a complaint to society against her and file a criminal complaint against her before the concerned police station. that would surely stop her from creating nuisance.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Max Max   25 August 2018

Sir, thank you for your suggestion. But i live in A 12 flat apartment. and the society is not registered and no one wants to register it as they don't wanna abide by society rules. So can i directly file A complaint against her in police station ? She has A lot of acquaintances with people like corporator and political people. So how should i handle this situation ?

Vinit Nair   01 September 2018

yes you can file complaint in the concerned police station, and if police authorities are not taking your complaint then you may approach u/s 156(3) CrPC to the court and court will direct police authorities to file F.I.R or will order enquiry u/s202 CrPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register