Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

C S Verma (ASM)     31 January 2014

Unpaid pf

Hi All,

I left my previous organization on 4th September 2013 & applied for PF witthdrawal after Termination.Since then i have not received my PF.On continous follow up with HR,they say that we are submitting with PF office & cant question EPFO about their work as they are govt employee.When i asked for acknowledgement copy HR told me that PF office do not provide acknowledgement because if they provide the same they have to process it within 3o days .When i registered my grievance EPFO portal i came to know that my PF account no. (which was mentioned on salary slip) belongs to .They also provided me the cheque nos & beneficiary bank account no.

When i asked my HR regarding this  & requested to provide correct PF account no. they told me that the acount no. is correct which they have provided.Then i filed an RTI application with concerned PF office & same reply i got from EPFO that account belongs to someone else.

I sent several  reminder to HR to explain the matter but did'nt got any reply.

Then I went to local police station to file an FIR againt the company for fruad & cheating of employee PF but refused to file it telling me that your case is civil matter & suggested me to approach labour court or civil court.

Kindly suggest me what should i do to get my PF, i am very frustrated.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register