typo errors in sale deed


My Name initial is mistakenly typed as K instead of P in saledeed of a land property in the year 2003. That is instead of P.XXXX the typist typed as K.XXXX. It was not noticed by all parties including banks which gave me loan. In the rest of the sale deed document Photos, Thump Impressions, and Signatures correctly capure my details. Recently I got the original documents from bank after clearing the loan and noticed this mistake. The land's previous owner is not aware of this and I dont believe he will cooperate to do a rectification deed as the land prices are increased and he is looking to get more money from me. Is there a way I get the rectification deed done as I am planning to sell this property. What are the options if seller refuse to execute rectification deed.




You can file a decelatary suit for the relief that. you are the real & only owner of the property.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x