Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Travesty of Justice.

Sir, I was bank employee. My service was illegally terminated in 1991 under concocted charges. I had raised industrial dispute in 1992. The tribunal found departmental inquiry against the principle of natural justice and finding pervesed in 2010. Bank Management asked to induce fresh evidence. After inducing fresh evidence Tribunal believe that charges are partly proved but punishment was shockingly disproportionate. So Tribunal modify punishment from Discharge from Bank Service to stoppage of two increment. Bank appeal against this order. After 10 yrs High Court find that evidences were in my favour on record but was not assessed properly and remand back the matter. Previously also the matter was shuttle coke between High Court and Tribunal thrice between 2005 to 2010. Now I am of 65 yrs. Can I asked High Court to exercises their powers under Article 226/ 227 and decide the matter on merit ? My arrears worth Rs.1.5 crores was blocked by stay order from High Court. Can I ask for provisional pension and medical benefits until matter decided finally. If there are citations for not remanding back the matter because matters was pending before various courts for 24 yrs and my service illegally terminated in 1991. Please quote. what is my present status ? I am retired on duty ?
Seeking legal advice from my learned friends.


 6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 August 2019

Please avoid posting the same queries again and again and contact local advocate that has handled your matter, if you are not happy with pages of guidance received by you for your earlier post.


Sir, both the query are different. In first one I had asked for my present status where as in this query I ask to help me to find suitable citation in support of my claim However I am happy with previous replies given by my learned friends.

Shashi Dhara   10 August 2019

Try to vacate the stay from high court that u have tired from the proceedings and financially helpless from long proceedings and lost hopes with this endless proceedings by engaging eminent advocate.yes u r retired

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 August 2019

Being citizen, you seek early hearing. In my understanding, you are entitled for provisional pension.

If you are an ex-employee, how you are a proprietor at present?


Sir, during the period of my forced leave, I had created a firm through it was providing consulting services in Finance and Labour Laws.


Sir, I am in need of citation when SC or HC decide the matter instead of remanding it back to lower court. As the litigation process was already pass through so many precious years of one's life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register