LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurunath   22 April 2017

Transfer petition-noc

Sir, I have submitted documents and paid Rs.10,000/- fess to lawyer to file TRANSFER petition in Highcourt in Feb'2017. After that I am asking the status of the case but he was telling the today and Tommorow like that. Now almost 2 months completed but there is no progress and Till now he didnt file any TRANSFER PETITION in Highcourt by supporting opposite party.

1) Please advise is it possible to me to change lawyer if so what reason I have to tell to lawyer.

2) Shall I ask my fees return back and Documdents returns back and NOC.Please advise

3) In case he refused to give my fees return back and Documdents returns back and NOC.

Please advise how to proceed. Thanks for your time


 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2017

what is the case.

Suresh Kumar (NA)     23 April 2017

Why don't you go check the status on website of high court, check the status with your name? 

Pay the full amount, in case it is part of payment, There is no point of changing a lawyer except you feel he is incompetent. Deal with your lawyer, I hope everyone is for business not for making fraud, except he himself is not fraud or a pimp.

Gurunath   23 April 2017

Sir, I have checked in High court website and till day he didn't file any Transfer petition in High court. I sent him a message that return all document but lawyer is telling that " Come and take NOC with BN Proportionate payment" Please advise how to proceed with this. Thanks a lot for your time.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2017

If your lawyer has sent you the message to collect the documents back along with the proportionate fee, you can proceed and try to get it back, engage the services of another lawyer to proceed with the proposed case. 

Do not waste time on this lawyer alone if he is not found to be cooperative or not interested in handling your case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register