Transfer of the house in the housing society

Dear All,

I had a ownership house in the Housing Society at Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon (W), Mumbai in the name of my mother. I am her son and residing with her. I have two sisters and both are married. I don't have any bother. The agreement of the house with the society is on the name of my mother. Now I want to have the house in the my name with the consent of my mother. Now please guide me that what will be procedure for the house to be on the my name? what will be the roll of the society?   




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x