Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIDYADHAR   21 June 2015

Transfer of tenements in mumbai under 33(7)

Dear Sir,

I have purchased re-sale flat in December, 2002 at Dadar, Mumbai having 3 wings to the building. The construction done under DC 33(7) as redevelopment by private builder and on private property in year 1999 . I have completed all formalities i.e. resale agreement, registration of same at old-custom house as well as made POA since this is property occupied by heirs of deceased person. I got NOC from builder for this sale since society was not formed. In year October, 2005 society came into existence and thereonwards I got soceity share certificate in year 2012 after submitting all required documents to society committee without any dispute or any queries. Due to some internal disputes Dep Registrar Co-op society splitted one society into 3 diff societies wing wise. New society committee (it is temporary committee appointed by Dep. Reg. Co-op)  of the wing where i am resident is asking to resubmit all documents and telling me that if I do not resubmit same then I will be declared tresspasser. Also they are saying that since I purchased the said flat in year 2002 (building constructed and occupied in 1999) and it was redeveloped building clause of 10 years non-occupancy for Transfer of Tenements which is applicable for SRA construction is applicable here also. Now my queries are : 

1. Whether such temporary committee appointed by Dep. Reg. Co-op. has right to ask for such documents ? When I have already submitted documents to original society committee earlier and they issued share certificate to me.

2. Whether SRA regulations are applicable to 33(7) development ? 

3. What are provisions of Transfer of Tenements for redevelopment properties in Mumbai Island city ?

4. I heard that there is some GR by Urban Dev. Dept. Maharashtra reg. 33(7) transfer of tenement in year 2005. Is there such if yes then pl. provide details of same.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register