Upgrad LLM

transfer of case(inter-state)

Dear All

(i) Two criminal cases lodged against me in one state.

(ii) Prior to registration of cases, continious threats were being given to me and my family, Info about which was given given in writing to Police many a times, no action done, and cases were registered against me. There is a video in which police and Opp party joined togethor and forcefully arrested me and did man handling with my father. It was recorded by media. Further, time of actual arrest and time shown in records is different which I can prove. 

(iii) Now chargesheet filed and none of my evidence which do prove my innocence taken into record by police.

(iv) Further I am receiving threats of life and limb and further false cases from opp party, they are strong as are into the politics.

(v) I really doubt that justice will be given to me. Therefore, I wish to apply in Supreme court for transfer of cases, so that I do not get into fresh trouble.

What all are the options for me to put my case strongly, and how is supreme court perspective about these type of cases. 



please reply and provide your valuable input?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x