LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sardar T   12 December 2021

Transfer certificate

After 10th have joined in Diploma and got dropped out after 2 months did not got Tc from College. Next year joined in 10+2 college and submitted 10th Tc and cleared board exams and presently doing degree.. Is My 10+2 & degree Certificates are valid Govt Jobs?


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 December 2021

TC is not a qualification certificate and ignore it as it was the responsibility of that college that gave you admission to DIPLOMA without TC.  Your qualification certificates prevail for Govt Jobs and TC is not valid for any other purposes than getting admission for continuing education.  If you have abandoned the course in the middle without paying course fees, recovery of such fees is a civil issue and not concerned with your further acquired qualifications on merit.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register