LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D ROY   31 March 2018

To own of property

The owner of landed property is father-in-law mother who is no more now. Also my father-in-law father, father-in-law  & mother-in law have been expired. Father-in-law mother had three sons and one dauther. Daughter has declared no objection certificate regarding landed property. Younger brother of my father-in-law has been expired after death of my father-in-law mother and before death of my father-in-law. Now only elder brother of my father-in-law who is physically invalid person is alive. On the said landed property , there is a broken room wherein only my unmarried sister-in-law is residing . Elder brother of my father in law is residing somewhere else with his family consisting of mad son and married daughter  . We do not know their where about.

Now the problem is that my wife and sister-in-law wants to construct their own residence in the said landed property of which no papers with them. How it is possible. The present condition of the said room in the said land is very very bad. No body can stay there because water is being seepage.   

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 April 2018

Approach to Legal Services Authority, with an advocate and get a settlement deed as award from them after submitting proof of physical possession, the available documents, the mutation record and tax paid receipts.  There is no solution unless through Advocate for compromise or settlement deed.   As the proerty belongs to intestate mother of father in law, all her sons have equal share and other matters are not relevant.  After getting a share the subdivision can be made within family.

D ROY   01 April 2018

Original deed paper (Dalil) has been kept with wife of elder brother of my father-in-law, during her live life.. Now no body of her family members can say its (Dalil) whereabout. But we i.e., my wife,  is submitting the property tax at Kolkata Corporation office ,by cash on behalf of mother of father-in-law who is the owner of the property since year of death of my father-in-law. i.e., 2010. My sister-in-law (younger sister of my wife) who is residing in the said property is holding voter card, pan card, and LPG gas supply records/papers.

These are the documents with us,as per your query. 

D ROY   02 April 2018

LOT OF THANKS TO POINTS: 3164. FOR GIVING SOLUTION. BUT IF YOU GIVE PHONE NO.( IF POSSIBLE) OF THE CONCERNED LAWYER IN CALCUTTA WHO CAN DEAL THE MATTER WITH LOW FEES , I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register