LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sweta (Not working)     19 February 2012

Title suit

What is procedure of title suit? Can a person get an injuction order through this case? If yes than how much time it will take to get that order? OR has to file another case?

What is section 144 and how much time it will take to come in action?


 6 Replies

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     19 February 2012

You can file Title Suit and the application for injunction under Order 39 Rule 1& 2 is for the relief.

But relief under Section 144 is an criminal action where Executive Magistrate specially empowered by the State Government by written order stating the material fact of the case and served in the manner as provided by section 134, can direct any person to abstain from it certain act or to take certain order with respect to certain property in possession. One is a CIVIL remedy and other is a remedy of CRPC.

Prashant Kumar Jha (Practicing Lawyer)     20 February 2012

I m very much agree with the reply Ld Mr Hazra

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     20 February 2012

 Title  suit  only  through civil action! 

Sweta (Not working)     20 February 2012

Thanks for the reply Sir, It means I have to file another case in CRPC to take the benefit of sec 144? what is the fees or charges for the same?

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     20 February 2012

 forget 144  it  will not hepl you  since t is  a  civil  dispute 

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2012

Dear Sir

 I agree with Sri Shantilal Pandya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register