LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhat   19 May 2015

Tikona fraud

I was using Tikona for internet service.But got diconnected due to poor connection and service.But at the time of settlement tikona demanded extra 1500 for device along my pending bill telling me they will return 1500 in full and final settlement .They also threat me they will not disconnect connection untill you deposite 1500.Now i have returned device and paid my all utstanding bill due.Now they are not returning my extra credit since 5 month.I have called so many times and email my concern to tikona,but they are not taking interest in returning my money.
Should i complain to police station or go to in court to sue against Tikona.

Will it be relevant to go court for only 1500 rupees.

Is there any palace where i can legally register my complain about tikona harasshment during thier service and now they are not returning my money.

Learning

4 Replies

bsrao   19 May 2015

Send a notice threatening that you'll report the matter to Telecom regulatory authority and also say you are filing a case in Consumer forum to recover the amount due from them. I am sure you may get your money immediately.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2015

Hope you have record of representations and complaint numbers!

You can approach DCDRF also.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 May 2015

Police has no role to play in your case except when you file complaint for cheating and committing fraud. DCDRF is the best forum in your case, I agree with the expert advise of Mr. Kumar Doab.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2015

The District consumer disputes redressal forum will be the best place to aproach for seeking relief and remedies to your grievances. Consult a local lawyer if you are not conversant with the applicable  consumer laws. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register