LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishan Kansal (Self)     14 April 2014

Tenant eviction case

This case is regarding a property in Faridabad, Haryana. I am the Tenant from year 1987. There is a Rent Agreement from the same year. As per rent in increased per year @ Rs. 100. Now in the current year the rent is Rs. 3900/-, duly paid upto the current month i.e. till 30th April, 2014. I am Paying rent through cheque and no rent receipt has been issued by the property owner since 14 years, earlier he used to issue rent receipt and i have all those receipts. The Property owner is Retired personnel from Delhi Police, and receiving pension of amount Rs.25000/-. His son in mentally retarded and married, he has 2 sons i.e. the property owner and petitioner has 2 grand sons, both of them are married. 

Area and specifications of this property:

Plot Area: 30 foot (front) by 70 foot (depth)

Lease Area: 7.5 foot (front) by 14 foot (depth)

This Plot has been built in full area and has 2 storey construction. Also This plot is 2 side open, on the back side it has 8 foot passage and road has been constructed there by Municipal Corporation of Faridabad. Area other than the leased area is being used by grand son of the petitioner as commercial space for his business of Car Accessories. The Second Grand son has a job at Patel Nagar, Delhi with software Technician Post in a reputed firm. In addition to this the petitioner also has another Shop (property ) at nearby place in faridabad. That property's size is not known to me till date, as i dont have exact specifications about the same.

The Land Owner (petitioner) has filed case upon me (Tenant) for evicting the same Property. I am married and i have 2 son (Age: 21, Age: 14) and a daughter (Age: 6). I have another Shop registered in my name in neighbour but that shop is not fit for business purpose, because it actually remains hidden in virtue of other property an is suitable only for godown purposes. I have been duly paying rent without any disputes. 

I am pleading please suggest me what should i do please i need to earn money for my daughter's well being she is too small. I am already earning meager income only sufficient for supporting my family, i am forced to shift my other shop then i would not be able to even earn this much money. Please help me.

I am very sorry for any wrong legal words used by me, because i am not a law student or a lawyer.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2014

You have chances for succeeding the eviction case based on the strong evidences in your side.  Challenge the case appropriately.

Krishan Kansal (Self)     15 April 2014

Thank you Sir T. Kalaiselvan 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register