Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supreme Court Says Hindu Divorce Law Breaks Homes

Page no : 2

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

@ Rahul Kumar

I am only supporting the verdict made out by the apex court and they have not stated about ecentric around the women

Few sections of the families harssed under this cat are opposing this and large poupulation/married couple are living happily without caring about the 498A/DV act

life is long and there are other problems to worry. The sticking to certains sections of the IPC is not good intelligency

Govt/Executive should definately do who are the victim under act and they act only when larger sections of the society complains against this

c c Halbhavi (Retd. civil engineer)     27 July 2011

In grandpaatimes  the  family was large in size .The effect of Mental illness is reduced, now a days where only husband & wifeare at home how can one tolerate the mental illness?

Vj (.)     01 August 2011

Well said by supreme court....but what are the further steps taken by supreme court to recommend amendments by our law makers

When our politicians are busy swindling moneys...and fighting each other to gain political mileage...these sayings  go in drain.

Ramesh (manager)     01 August 2011

Dear ,

I am married for 9 years. My wife has a very low s*x drive and we normally have physical relation once a month . Can i file divorce on these grounds.

I am denied conjugal relations and this is affecting my professional life also.

Please advise....

Regards

rupesh (Engg)     13 August 2011

rahul kumar- fr. u are right saying. good law always same man/woman good.

bio-logicaly  new-bourn baby child make same love (like husband)to her mother, when child drink milk. that is the period of spouse not understand and mother love and join her baby only mantaly.

that discossion-??????? is good for our nation, in other country already .... so if u want friend so ready for child. untill other wise new coupel make love together only without any child. ok

this is the real fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register