LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azimur (Trainer)     01 June 2013

Sunni muslim law of inheritance if one son is died

Hi i would like to Know about property distribution - According to Sunni Muslim law of Inheritance

My Grand Father died when my father were Kids.

All the Peoperty was in the name of My Grand Mother. But she was also died in 1998 and left all the property among my father, two sisters and my uncle's Adult childrens (becoz he have died in 1990).

She have not left any will.

Now my question is that, Is my cousins brothers are egligible for the property share or not.

please advise.

thanks Azimur

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 June 2013

Dear Azimur Sahab

as per Islamic Suuni Inheritance Law the share will be devided between 4 members

mone share of the property for your father

Two share of the property for two sisters and  one share of the property for your all cusins your uncle's  childrens (becoz he have died in before your grand mother).

Feel Free to Call

Salik Khan (Advocate Bombay High Court)     03 June 2013

Dear Azimur,

Before replying to ur query, certain clarifications are required as to

Whether the property was ur Grand Father's Property or ur Grand Mother's Property?

and if it was ur Grand Father Property when ur Grand Father died?

once the above questions are answered i may be able to answer ur query.

Regards

Salik Khan

Advocate Bombay High Court

Asif (Executive)     23 September 2013

According to Muslim Personal Law of inheritance -- Please reply on two issue : 1) Can a Muslim make a Will with the condition that After his Death, His entire property should be given to specified person or His Particular Daughter and not to any one.... Or there is any restriction in Muslim personal law 2) If there is no will made, and the person got expired. Will his spouse will be the entire owner of the Property or she will be entitled to only 1/8th, in the absence of any will 3) Can by any agreement between the co owner of the Property, they may decide the distribution of property in the proportion they feel suitable...

Asif (Executive)     23 September 2013

According to Muslim Personal Law of inheritance -- Please reply on two issue : 1) Can a Muslim make a Will with the condition that After his Death, His entire property should be given to specified person or His Particular Daughter and not to any one.... Or there is any restriction in Muslim personal law 2) If there is no will made, and the person got expired. Will his spouse will be the entire owner of the Property or she will be entitled to only 1/8th, in the absence of any will 3) Can by any agreement between the co owner of the Property, they may decide the distribution of property in the proportion they feel suitable...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register