LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar (Manager)     25 February 2016

Suit by employer

I am a permanent resident of UK and could not give sufficient notice to my employer before leaving the country.As a result, they did not submit my PF forms to the PF office and I am yet to receive my PF amount.  Now they are planning to sue me. They have my passport number. I have asked my relatives in India not to accept the notice sent my the employers lawyer. Can u tell me what are the repurcussion if they file a suit and I do not appear in court for the hearingsWill I be arrested if I return to India?  As this is a civil case, to what extent can it go.? The amount involved in a sum of Rs. 1 lakh. What is the best course of action? Should I pay up and settle?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register