LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   24 January 2024

Suing courts of law


I lost 1 crore in a fraud by foreign job placement guys, and I need that money back. I filed a writ and the court did not deal with it till now. Now I'm 55 and I want to sue the courts because, they did not deal with my complaint from last 5 years. 

I'm filing a writ against high court u/s 'Mutiny which lead to slow death' section plus negligence and related sections. Know why? I don't have a single penny and how can I live when I'm retiring in 5 years time?

Lawyers don't answer this supporting the courts of immoral laws. You people will not become rich by subverting an answer and I promise you that. Just only support and reality



 6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2024


If your case has not been taken up by the high court, then you can appraoch the registrar of the high court and request to post the matter in the earliest listing.

There is no provision in law to sue any court not only in India but across the world.

If you do niot want any lawyer to answer your query then what is the purpose of approaching this forum with your query?


Yasaswi Gomes   24 January 2024

Ok I heard I can send a grievance. But how about 304A? The case was never dealt and I lost my age. Now I'm going to die. Who's responsible? Courts!! I need my money back plus compensation for my unrecoverable loss. I'm indefatigable at winning if I know what section I can file this? 

Ramanathan G (Independent practice)     25 January 2024

Writ Court cannot help you to recover lost money. file Recovery Suit at Civil Judge Court. two points:- (1) Limitation period already completed, but time spent in writ petition may be condoned. (2) There is Pauper Suit, without full courtfee.
1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   25 January 2024

Why are they condoned in the courts? This is not a church to forgive Hindu crimes and GDP crimes. I want everyone to recognise me as an important man and file ill 304A eventually. Every victim from a miscreant to a holy man has his own reasons which is adhered by law and named it as victims of youth or victims of society. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2024

This forum renders legal opinion for the actual problems involving legal issues and not for clarifying the doubts raised in a congregation

Yasaswi Gomes   26 January 2024

So your that Tamil guy who will send secret messages to the law to defame like my question mentioned. And your psychologically worried about your fame and I know that feeling how it creeps into your mind to write objection to others. The main accused is a Tamil Nadu iyyer and Telengana Reddy. I'm a psychologist and you did prove my point right. Get some education dude!!! I'm MBA and MSC and quantitative but your education is qualitative. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register