IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   02 August 2019


If a women proved adultery.what her life makes to
does a court give cooling period to husband to join
her if she feels apologized...bt husband is not ready to reconcile

if husnand n living apart for 7 months...without any legal actions...just families are not talking to each other
she always feel to commit suicide...bt didnot do yet


 2 Replies

Santosh T   04 August 2019

please do reply

Shashi Dhara   04 August 2019

Contest in court, court will decide.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query