Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajat Bhatia (DELIVERY PROJECT EXECUTIVE)     28 February 2012

Succession certificate of legal heir documnent

Hi,

My parents are buying a propery from the owner who is no more alive. Can someone tell whether succession certificate or legal heirs certificate or both would be required so that we do not face any issue in future with respect to any new claimant of property in future.

Rajat

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 February 2012

Heirship certificate (legal heirs certificate).

saravanakumar (Lawyer)     28 February 2012

As suggested by Advocate archana

Heirship certificate (legal heirs certificate) and further please check revenue record has been changed in the name of legal heirs. Is it building or vacant land ? if it is building please mutuation record has been changed.

Regards

Saravanakumar.D

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     02 March 2012

Leal heir ship certificate issued  by Tehsildar is the one required landed property transfer

Rajat Bhatia (DELIVERY PROJECT EXECUTIVE)     03 March 2012

Seller is asking if avvidavit instead of legal heirs certificate will do. Secondly he has given me the copy of the revenue records where the building is transferred in the name of deceased wife, mother, his daughter and son

Thanks

Seller is asking if affidavit instead of legal heirs certificate will do. Secondly he has given me the copy of the revenue records where the building is transferred in the name of deceased wife, mother, his daughter and son

Seller is asking if affidavit instead of legal heirs certificate will do. Secondly he has given me the copy of the revenue records where the building is transferred in the name of deceased wife, mother, his daughter and son

Seller's lawyer is telling that Jamabandi and legal heirs certificate is the same thing. Request your response on the same. The proprty is in Punjab

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     04 March 2012

Jamabandi in our place i.e. Malabar  is the day fixed for verifying the revenue collections made by each and every Village Heads on behalf of the Government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register