Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     22 April 2011

Stop PF of 498a-FIL

Dear  Sir,

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/legal-notice-25223.asp - posted by me

w. r. t. the above link in para 3 of solution by you,

"Once you have result of RTI life and limb with you then contact me I will tell you free of cost how to get your FIL suspended that also minus his pension and gratuity benefits once for all"

I filed RTI in 48 hrs[but PIO did not treated as spl clause] and got rejected by this 
govt-biased SIC, invoking sections 8 & 11.

I again filed RTI in 48 hrs, but PIO did not respond.

Now - Suggestions & Advices:
a) Can I file a plantiff in court to stop PF?
b) Can I send a complaint to FIL office to stop PF?

which would be easy & fast procedure to do so?

This may help me.

If I file plantiff what would be the jurisdiction
i)   place of given dowry ?
ii)  his Resident place
iii) his office/work place :?
[note:he retired in Nov '10]

guru murthy

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

You can put another RTI dont put under life and limb and let it be answered under the normal 30 days period. I had put the same and got my father in laws official govt accomodation vacated which he was holding even two years after retirement plus he was not paying any rent for using that accomodation I had asked the same question and got a reply that they will recover 90k for the two years period and are filing a case for getting the premises vacated.

They also attached his gratuity and provided a letter saying that that will be paid only when he vacates. PF he had already withdrawn before RTO so could not stop. Plus as per my understanding Pension is also not attachable so that cant be attached.

(Guest)

It takes only Rs 10/- so I suggest put more than one RTI simultaneously as u/s7 always dont work so when u r doing so put another under the normal section.

B Guru Murthy (A M)     23 April 2011

sir,

thanks for your reply,

as you said we even filed another RTI application in 30 days a month back,  with my co-accused[brother] in 498a case, but it was a deemed refusal.

as i mentioned in the post, can you guide me, how to stop his Pention amount

that will do somw wonders to me

Thks & Rgds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register