signed Black Bond Paper

Months Back I took a hand loan from one of my friend And he transferred all the amount through Bank account to my bank account  and I had signed black 100₹  Bond Paper  at that time and at present I had gave his all the money back and that also through my  Bank account to his bank account I transferred but now he is not returning that bond papers which I signed and also I gave him my cheques to him and now he is demanding more money which I can't give so what to do now I need a solution can you guys help me out. 
Me and my family getting threating calls from that guy 
He is troubling me in my working place and as well as my parents also getting a calls from that person I don't know what to do 

Please help me I need a perament solution for this 

Thank you
Retired employee.

They must be Blank bond papers and not black bond papers.

Immediately contact with an advocate and get legal notice issued to him, without mentioning your loan or repayments or blank bond paper.  The advocate will guide you suitably after studying the evidence part and will issue a well drafted and guarded notice.  Also preserve record of the conversation.


Okay thank you so much sir

Your earlier  posting on the same lines has already received a number of suggestions.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu