LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gill   24 May 2015

Sexual harasment

I know this old guy who s*xually and verbally harass young girls in a village in Punjab. Is there any site or group that would take some kind of action against this. Thanks!


 2 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     24 May 2015

Mr. Gill

There are various NGOs and social groups who may help you in exposing the person. You may contact a NGO called SNEHA.

For any further clarification, write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for the consultation.

TGK REDDI (No designation)     27 May 2015

But what about women harassing men in numerous ways?      Harassing men are far less than harassing women.     Even innocent men are punished.     Even guilty women are never punished.     Men and women are against men!      Parvaane jo hain!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register