IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit   26 August 2017

Service matter

Dear Sirs, I am a retired Army officer ,Indian Army as a Lt col. After retirement I applied for a job in a multinational organization based in Delhi.The eligibility as advertised by organization was minimum a Lt col of Army or commandant of para military.The grade was mentioned as 5 and pay was 90000$ dollars. Per annum.i gave interview,got selected.later after many months I got to know that grade 5 in this organization is equivalent to an Assistant/JE/PA rank which is a non officer cadre.The officer cadre started from level 3 upwards.Do I have any legal remedy in this case as it is below my diginity to work in a non officer position .


 2 Replies

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     26 August 2017

You can file a criminal case for deceiving you and thereby obtaining your services for less amount /sum of money causing wrongful losses to you and wrongful gain to your employer. You can also file a damage suite claiming compensation after serving them the Notice under section 80 of CPC.

Ramkesh Kaushal (Advocate)     26 August 2017

You can file a defamation suit against the organization and employer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query