LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryakiran (clerk)     14 December 2009


Hi everybody, my father forced my mother to leave him by harassing physically and psychologically on doubt of extra marital affairs.  It has been nearly 6 years or precisely more than three years since they separated, as he is not allowing her to stay in the house in andhra.  I am away as i work in chennai as well as my married sisters.  He connects her links with everybody who are nearby.  This is continuing since their marriage, but it is widened after the marriages of all of us. The suspicion has gone to acute stage and now he is staying alone in our house, we all abondoned him as nobody cldn't able to convince him.  He is not taking any responsibilities of my divorced sister as well as us.  My mother doesn't want the divorce, she wants to stay with him in andhra.  she is now staying seperately at my sisters town.  Is there any law that if both are seperated for more than three years, my father can approach court for successful divorce?  What are the rights or ways available for my mother in this situation? kindly give suggestions as the period of separation is over three years and what are the complications or what are the rights he loose ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register