LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANISH   27 December 2016

Senior citizen law

I really need someone good suggestion that what i can do in this case. My father is alcoholic and this reson was always remain the case of dispute in between me and my father. for last 2 years he has started drinking a lot. from last 1 years he was admitted twice in the hospital. and last time which is 3 months back doc. clearly said to my father that you have to leave the drinking habit.

I have done everything for my father. I took very good care of him. from good food to going out with family. i really take vry good care of him.

last month i hv a fight with my father for his drinking habit and for this reason he left the home. Now he is looking for case against me for not taking care of him as a senior citizen which is absulty wrong.

Can someone please tell me how can i safe gard me and my family for such false eligation? is it their any way to save our family or law are just to made for miss use?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MANISH
I really need someone good suggestion that what i can do in this case. My father is alcoholic and this reson was always remain the case of dispute in between me and my father. for last 2 years he has started drinking a lot. from last 1 years he was admitted twice in the hospital. and last time which is 3 months back doc. clearly said to my father that you have to leave the drinking habit.

I have done everything for my father. I took very good care of him. from good food to going out with family. i really take vry good care of him.

last month i hv a fight with my father for his drinking habit and for this reason he left the home. Now he is looking for case against me for not taking care of him as a senior citizen which is absulty wrong.

Can someone please tell me how can i safe gard me and my family for such false eligation? is it their any way to save our family or law are just to made for miss use?

Safegaurd against AIDS is wearing condom while having s*x with s*x worker.

Safegaurd against parents, wife, children not wanting to file case against you is be eve pleasing to them and their whims and fancies, dont give them slightest chance for them to complain.  If they ever do complain regarding anything, just bow your head and beg pardon.

Inspite of doing all this if they still file a case against you of maintenance, you fight the case by hiring services of a advocate locally who is well versed with Matrimonial Laws and has been dealing with matrimonial disputes for a very long time (15+ years), based on merits.  

This one no dodging.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 December 2016

This may be your apprehension.  Police will not register the complaint in these cases, and they may call you for counselling.  Keep all record that establishes his habits in a separate file.  Cross when the bridge comes, and do not get worried, and also inform the same to your relatives and try for a compromise, so that they can file their witness when you confront a problem in future through police.

You can even propose to keep him in Old age home or in rehabilitation center with your expenditure.

MANISH   28 December 2016

thanks for your reply Sir. I do not why he is doing all this just because i stop him from drinking .. i know now he can go upto any level just to give me touble. 

still if police registerd a case agaist me whst option i have?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 December 2016

Try alcoholics anonymous. For the last 35 years  they are making addicted people getting rid of alchohol through theiir  rehabilitatrion techniques.But your FATHER ALSO SHOULD HAVE A STRONG WILL TO LEAVE THE HABIT.ENGAGE HIM IN SOME CONSTRUCTIVE WORK WHICHEVER HE ENJOYS SUCH AS READING, WRITING TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN OR BQBYSITTING SO ON AND SO FORTH. iF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE GIVE me A LIKE ON MY PROFILE.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2016

You can give  substitutions to the alcohol. There is a wide variety available both in supermarkets and online, some of which may already be labelled with the manufacturer’s own interpretation of what is suitable for vegetarians/vegans. For a full guarantee of product suitability, the Vegetarian Society approves numerous brands of alcoholic beverages 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register