Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep Singh (Business)     04 January 2009

Seeks advise into section 419,420, 468 and 471

Dear sir/madam,

i've been cought in a case the sections i've mentioned in subject. the case summery is as ..

i am running a dsa of all pvt. sector banks for providing loans to customers. two years back i require some money (the stake was very high)and i asked one of my customer and he said u get me a personal loan and i'll give u that after that u just start paying emi's of that loan. i said ok. and i loggedin his file in the bank. after that when the loan was senctioned he said that u let me join u r account and we'll issue cheques from that to repay the loan i said ok. then i sended  a form for adding a joint applicant in running a/c. at that time he returned me the signed form and said i'll give u my photo and id add proof for making that a/c joint in a day or two. then he called me said that u can joint some one else by my  name in the a/c u give me anyones photo i'll get u the fake id proof which u can submitt in the a/c and then we'll payoff the loan. i did the same i delivered my uncles photo and me made everything and. the a/c got joint then we issued the cheques from that a/c and got the loan cheque from bank. and that cheque got cleared in a/c and emi's started after three emi's that person started asking me for 5 lac rupees where loan was of rs- 5.25 lacs, and he said u have to pay the loan and also give me 5 lac. other wise i'll file a case against u. in this year 2008 where the loan was of dec 2006. he filed a case against me. and police arrested me. i got the interim bail till 14th jan 2009 from 11th dec 2008. for my sisters merrage. the magestrate asked to deposit 3 lac rs. in the bank first coz emis which i was paying i had stopped after paying 9 emi's. and bank had filed a case against him. he had involved my uncle in the same case. now we have a date at 14th jan 2009. in the session court. and the amount of the bank is being cleared before 31st of dec 2008. and that loan is no more in existance and i've got the copy of the noc from bank.

please advise me what should i do.

i am 27 year old engineer and Done MBA too and i am in a delima that will i come out of that matter or not. or it will destroy my career.

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh V.P. (Advocate)     07 January 2009

Going by your statement Mr.Singh, you have admited that you know that the document is a forged one and you were a party to the conspiricy. Your defence will not save you. Take all the facts available with you to a lawyer and try and salvage some thing.

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     07 January 2009

You are in a fix. It is better, as suggested by Mr. Mahesh, to settel the things in amicable manner or else deny everything and face the consequences.

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     07 January 2009

You are in a fix. It is better, as suggested by Mr. Mahesh, to settel the things in amicable manner or else deny everything and face the consequences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register