On 18th June 2014 some construction work was going on in at our residence. A part of Concrete mixture just touched the door our neighbor. Though not even a scratch was caused to his door, he accused us of damaging his door. I politely told him that if any damage has been done to his door, we are ready to pay the cost. But instead he started abusing our family members and did not allow us to pick the material (Cement etc.) lying in the street. My son requested him to allow them to pick the material. But he did not relent. When my grandson tried forcibly to pick the cement bags, he got pushed somehow. It was all unintentionally.  Even then on the intervention of neighbours, my whole family beg him to forgive them, just to end the conflict. This was done in the presence of neighbours on 18th June 2014.


But on 21st June 2014, he got himself admitted in Civil Hospital, , accusing my whole family members along with some more persons of beating him on 18th June 2014. Police inquired about the whole episode by visiting our locality & found nothing against us.The medical reports shows no serious injury . The Police in his report has asked him to file case u/s.323(34) , if he wants. What option do we have. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x